PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- Protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors is of utmost importance to SOHAM Himalayan Centre. We appreciate and understand how important privacy is to you. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- To the extent permissible under the applicable law(s), we may collect information about you when you:-
- Complete a service application form. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and your location.
- Register to use our Site. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and your location.
- Place an order using our Site. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment details and your location.
- Contacting Customer Service, either via E-mail, telephone, fax or live chat. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Sign up as an Affiliate of SOHAM Himalayan Centre. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment details and your location.
- Sign up for newsletters and other marketing content. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number and your location.
- Take part in surveys, enter into any competitions, prize draws. We may collect information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and your location.
- Interacting with us using social media. We may collect information such as your e-mail address, your social media handle, and your location.
- Contacting us offline. We may collect information such as your name, your telephone number and your location.
- From our partners. We may collect information such as your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number and your location.
- Providing your personal information to us is not mandatory. However, if you choose not to share this information with us you may not be able to make purchases from our Site and you are unlikely to receive optimal overall customer experience.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To operate the Site
- To provide services to you
- To manage our business needs, such as testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our Site, and developing new products and services.
- To prevent fraud and other malicious acts.
- To provide marketing to you about SOHAM Himalayan Centre products, competitions, giveaways and surveys.
- To provide customised and personalised services to you, such as analysing and predicting your interests so as to customise your online experience including showing you things that interest you.
- To respond to your requests, such to contact you when you have submitted questions/inquiries to our Customer Service team.
- To create new and exciting features and products for our customers.
- To conduct necessary due diligence, such as credit checks.
- Any other actions reasonably related to the above specified purposes.
- We also anonymise and aggregate personal information to ensure that you cannot be identified, and use it for data analysis and other legitimate purposes.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- We will keep your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as it is necessary to provide our services to you, or for as long as it is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
- We may also hold onto some of your information even after you have closed your account or when it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. This is for reasonably necessary purposes, or when we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party.
- However, as a key part of providing our services to you, we do share your data with the following categories of companies:
- Companies involved in getting your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies;
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners website hosts and 3rd party platform providers, who help us run our business;
- Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies or anybody required by law; and
- We have implemented security safeguards designed to protect your personal information, such as HTTPS. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and the Site, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the information we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any information that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may amend this Policy from time to time to reflect how we are processing your data.
HOW TO CONTACT US
SOHAM Himalayan Centre
Mussoorie - 248179
Phone/WhatsApp: (+91) 98972 41261